Saturday 25 August 2007

Leap

I don't know the answer, the secret is kept
The solution eludes me, the leap can't be leapt
One thing that I know and this is for certain
The veil has been rent, no more is the curtain.
To stand before God, is what He allows
But what do I say? He doesn't want vows.
He loves me and hears me and cares for my life
He won't let me be overburdened with strife
And yet there's a secret and I do not know
What I am to do, where I am to go.
I thought at one time, a preacher I'd be
But now I don't know if that's His will for me.
No one is around, I'm always alone
They seem to not like me, no interest they've shown.
Am I weird, do I stink, do I bug them somehow?
Why am I alone, do I look like a cow?
I hope it's because of some heavenly goal.
What it is I don't know, it's taking it's toll.
Maybe it's me expecting too much
Maybe no one has friends and buddies and such.
I don't know the answer, the secret is kept.
The solution eludes me, the leap can't be leapt.


No comments:

Post a Comment